18 - 20 october | rotterdam ahoy
DreamHack is all about entertainment for the digital generation. Founded in 1994 as a BYOC LAN party DreamHack grew over 20 years to a global phenomenon as the digital festival for today’s youth, hosted throughout Europe and North America. DreamHack esports broadcasts reached over 375 million views and DreamHack events welcomed over 310,000 visitors in 2018.
For 2019 DreamHack teams up with Rotterdam Ahoy to bring you the first DreamHack Rotterdam, as part of Rotterdam Games Week.
DreamHack Rotterdam will consist of:
- a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament with a prize pool of one hundred thousand dollars
- a gaming expo with a loads of interaction for both PC and console gamers
- a 'bring your own device' LAN party with several competitions to be played
- a streamers area where you can see major streamers in action
- an entertainment podium, with among other things, cosplay demonstrations
- great food and beverages catered to your needs
Watch out for news to come and sign up for the newsletter!
For more information on all DreamHack events visit dreamhack.com.