This page is under constant construction. If you have a question and the answer is not on this page yet, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- How does the seating system of the LAN party work?
A seatmap will be released at a later time and ticket holders will be notified and give the option to select a seat.
- How many computers can I bring?
You can bring one computer for your own designated spot at the LAN.
- Can I choose my own spot at the LAN Party?
Leading up to the event a seatmap will be released which can be used to select a spot.
- Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets will be released at a later time.
- How can I contact the organization?
- Is there a minimum age?
DreamHack Rotterdam and Rotterdam Games Week are for all ages, but if you are under 12 years of age, guidance from a parent of a caregiver is mandatory. Some stands and tournaments have their own access policies, depending on age restrictions. So check the PEGI ratings of your favorite game if you are 15 years old or younger.
- Am I allowed to make photos or videos?
The use of professional equipment is only permitted for members of the press with a media accreditation. Using small cameras or your mobile phones for photos and videos is no problem, but professional gear, with lenses that can be unscrewed, is not allowed.
- Have you found the item I've lost during my visit to Ahoy?
Lost items are kept and stored in the security booth at the entrance for a limited period of time. Please contact 0031 10 293 3124, to inform if your lost item has been found.
- What were the opening times of Dreamhack Rotterdam 2019?
Good question! We have several:
Friday: 10.00 - 20.00 hours
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00 hours
Early access: one hour prior to general access.
LAN: Friday 18.00 hrs - Sunday 18.00 hrs (open for build up on Friday during general access hours)
Tournaments: the exact schedule is not known yet, but should matches take more time and finish after closing hours, the tournaments will not close for spectators.
- I have a day ticket, can I visit all esports tournaments?Yes! A day ticket provides acces to all esports tournaments (Dota-2, CS:GO) but for example also to the Gaming Expo, the Stream Studio, the Entertainment stages and the Dutch Championships Indoor Drone Racing. In fact, the only thing you can't do is join the LAN/BYOC party and the Smash Melee and Brawlhalla esports tournament.
- I'm going to the LAN Party, where can I rest?
There will be a LAN relax area at DreamHack Rotterdam, take your air mattress and sleeping bag and you can chill when you're done with gaming.
- How long does it take to reach Ahoy from ... ?
Rotterdam Ahoy is easy to reach.
An hour by car and only 24 minutes by high-speed rail lies national airport Schiphol Amsterdam Airport. In addition and considered as a very pleasant alternative, Rotterdam has its own international airport: Rotterdam The Hague Airport, with some 40 international - often European - destinations.
From the city center of Rotterdam
By subway it takes only 10 minutes to reach Ahoy. By bike or by car it will take you around 15 to 20 minutes.
Taking the Ring Rotterdam Zuid (A15) highway, following the sign to Rotterdam-Zuid and Ahoy. Further information on transport can be found here
By public transport
Metro lines D and E and a large number of buslines stop at 'Zuidplein' at less than five minutes walking distance from Rotterdam Ahoy.
- Which esports tournaments take place at DreamHack Rotterdam
Information regarding tournaments at DreamHack Rotterdam will be released at a later date and once confirmed.